There are few things more inconveniencing than having a broken A/C in your vehicle. There are a number of different variables that can affect the function of your A/C, and our technicians are ready to diagnose the issue and offer you a number of options in terms of repairs and replacements.
Common A/C problems found in vehicles include:
- Leaking caused by a failed o-ring, seal, hose, or component
- Clogged or leaking condenser
- Failed compressor or compressor clutch
- Damaged or failed condenser or evaporator
- Broken belt
- Failed blower motor or blower motor resistor